Happy Pride!

Love is love. Happy Pride! 
I'm not the type of person who likes to go out and celebrate during Pride; it's not my flavor, not how I roll. Being a bit on the introverted side, big events are not my cuppa. Instead, I celebrate in different little ways. Reading LGBTQ+ books by LGBTQ+ authors. Watching movies. Buying LGBTQ+ books. Taking a walk with the one I love and holding hands. Being vocal in my own way. Enjoying the happiness of others. I want you to know there is no right way to celebrate love or Pride. It's important to remember we don't have to do anything we don't want to, especially during a month that celebrates all the beautiful differences all LGBTQ+ people have. All of us. Celebrate your own way. Be you in your own way. That's what this month is all about.

Comments